For a lot of people, brownies are the perfect snack treat. They are dense, comforting, soft, tender and sweet. Despite of the sweetness, brownies can be healthy too. Healthy brownie recipe are not complicated and they are very easy to make if you know how. Below we have compiled some of the most delicious and easy to make healthy brownie recipe:
Healthy brownie recipe number 1: Triple layer brownies
- One package of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 pieces of Oreo cookies
- 0.5 box of ingredients and brownie mix to make
- Get a nonstick baking spray along with flour and spray your brownie pan.
- Mix a half package of brownie mix in line with the package directions.
- Put in two small scoops of dough in the bottom of each brownie and then press them down evenly.
- Put one Oreo cookie as topping plus one medium scoop of brownie mix.
- Put everything into your oven, bake at 350 for around 20 minutes.
Healthy brownie recipe number 2: almound pound cake brownies
- Two sticks of softened butter
- Half dozen of eggs in room temperature
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of flour
- A quarter tea spoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1.5 tea spoon of almond extract
- Use an electric mixer to mix all of the ingredients of your healthy brownie recipe.
- Spray your brownie pan and put one large scoop of the ingredients mix into each well.
- Bake inside your oven at 350 for around 35 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together with an electric mixer. Spray
- brownie pan and drop 1 Large Scoop into each well.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Healthy brownie recipe number 3: peanut butter jelly sandwiches brownies
- 1 cup of divided semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 10.25 oz of fudge brownie mixture
- 0.5 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 cup of canola oil
- A quarter cup of water
- 0.5 cup of powdered sugar
- A third cup of creamy peanut butter
- 0.5 stick of softened butter
- A quarter cup of raspberry jam, seedless
- 2 table spoons of dry roasted peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 and then line stackable cooling rack with a piece of parchment paper. Put half of the healthy brownie recipe chocolate morsels in a preparation bowl. Put it into the microwave, make sure to leave it uncovered, on high temperature for at least one minute or until it mostly melts. Stir every 20 seconds during the process.
- Mix the browniea mix, flour, oil, water, eggs and healthy brownie recipe’s melted chocolate in your classic batter bowl and then whisk them until they smoothen. Use a large scoop to divide the batter evenly into wells of pan. Bake for around 15 minutes.
- In the mean time, prepare your fillings. Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter in your manual food processor. Cover them and pump the handle until they become smooth. Spoon your fillings in small resealable plastics, secure them and set them aside.
- Spoon jam ito your decorator bottle. Fit a round tip at the end. Chop the peanuts. Put the remaining chocolate morsels in the same preparation bowl. Put it into your microwave, keeping it uncovered, and set a high temperature for one minute and stir it every 20 secons. Spoon this melted chocolate into small resealable plastics, secure and set it aside.
- Remove the pan from your oven. Let the brownies to cool down for a couple of minutes and then invert the parchment lined cooking rack over your pan. Flip over and then remove your pan. Carefully and horizontally slice brownies in half using bread knife. Place the brownie bottom onto your serving platter and then fill over them evenly with fillings. Finish the healthy brownie recipe topping with jam and brownie tops, chocolate drizzles and peanuts.
and one of my favorite video healthy brownie recipe chocolate from tanya burr